The ASOCIACION CULTURAL ARAGON INTERACTIVO y MULTIMEDIA has as its goals the following:
1. Defend, promote and improve the economic, social cultural and Aragon through the dissemination, use, classroom. cultural heritage, historical, physical, monumental, documentary, informational, economic ... through the use of Information Technology and Communications.
2. Providing its members with the communication and exchange of experiences, research, training and information on these technologies, acting as a forum for users or interested in these technologies.
3. Contribute to the promotion and development of information technologies in general, and Aragon, in particular.
4. Maintaining relations with the social and economic environment in which the Association operates with all types of organizations representing public and private (with specific mention of those in the countries of the European Community and Latin America) to develop their activities within or outside Spain.
5. Promote dissemination of knowledge of Information Technologies and Communications and assess their impact on society and on the Aragon and Aragonais.
6. Propose to the competent authorities the implementation of actions through the use of Information Technology and Communications, promote the efficient functioning of society and its economic and social development.
7. Any other purposes not inconsistent with previous and conform to current legislation on associations.Location of Aragon.
Landscape | Monegros | Moncayo | Ebro | Ordesa
Bestiary | Books | Buffon | Activities | Culturales | Zh2o | Photografies
Document | Nature in Aragon
The pasapues project is an extension of the Aragón project is like that, and tries to collect and relate all possible types of documentary information about Aragon: texts, books, articles, maps, illustrations, photographs, narrations, etc., and proceed to its publication and diffusion.
Asociation, Aragon, Zaragoza, Saragosa, Huesca, Teruel, Internet, document, information, culture, nature, history, communication.
Copyright 1996-2021 © All Rights Reserved Francisco Javier Mendivil Navarro, Aragon (Spain)
Explanations or to correct errors please press here
Legal Warning.. This activity of the Asociacion Cultural Aragon Interactivo y Multimedia
As opposed to the threat of the hope of the water trasvase: CONGRATULATIONS.
but third-party products such as advertising, maps or blog if they can do it.